Pages

glam

Thursday 30 July 2015

Burberry Eau De Toliette - Newest fragrance from my Burberry



I always find fragrances hard to write about, it's probably because I'm not right there smelling them and I'm only going off the ddescription from the press kit. This one is so elegant looking I almost don't even want to talk about the scent, and just focus on the pretty bottle, and luxury packaging.

Burberry Eau De Toilette for Women



A intoxication floral fragrance which captures the essence of  a fresh, spring, garden with it's blend of blooming rain-tipped flowers. Sounds so classy, and elegant, doesn't it?

Top notes include sweet pea and lemon flower, heart notes include peonies, peach flower and fresia, and finally base notes include damask rose, white moss and musk. Sounds delightful!



Models Kate Moss and Cara Delevingne are the faces for the new "My Burberry" campaign. The beauty of the "My Burberry" campaign is you will be able to personalise your own "My Burberry Eau De Toilette" bottle with up to three initials, through a monogramming service available on Burberry.com and select Burberry stores. How cool is that! A perfume bottle with your own initals on it, such a amazing idea.

Available July 2015 - Shoppers Drugmart, Sephora, Hudsons Bay

Burberry Eau de Toilette 50 ml $80

Burberry Eua de Toilette 90 ml $90

No comments:

Post a Comment